Kitwe is a nice place and the second largest place of this country Zambia. The locations are beautiful of this country thus every year many visitors come to enjoy the holidays. To enjoy the vacation in convenient way visitors select car rental. They visit the city or outside of the city. The affordable car hire is the best one for visitors to visit long and short distances. Some visitors also go through cheap car hire for their budget. But some people visit the places in comfortable way thus they select the best car hire. Anyone can get any type of rental car on the city.
Kitwe is situated in the Province of copper belt along the Ndola and Lusaka. This is famous for its mining. People can enjoy the different locations of the city.
• Obote Ave Market – This market is famous for art and craft stalls along with copper craft items. People or visitors enjoy purchasing here the different things.
• Ek Park – This Park is actually a cricket stadium where first class cricket had been played. Visitors come to see this stadium.
• Kafue River – Enjoy the sight scene of the Kafue River and the bridge onit is known as hippo pool.
• Chisokone Market – Visitors enjoy this market a lot to see and purchase different types of items.
• Arther Davis Stadium – You can also go and see this stadium in Kitwe.
1. Mindolo Dam- This dam is located in the east at 7 km away from city centre towards the town Kalulushi. Visitors come here to enjoy swimming, fishing, boating, playing, bar and swimming Pool.
2. Mwekwera Falls – It is located along the Kitwe-Ndola way at a distance of 9 km with a fish farm and has an attractive scene.
3. Chembe Bird sanctuary – It is famous for bird watching where there is a lake surrounded by woodland. It is on the Kasempa Road that is 20 km away from the city.
4. Kumasamba Lodge – This Lodge provides all the facilities for enjoyment like swimming, fishing, boating and playing. Here you can see a variety of animals basically reptiles such as cobra, python, crocodile and different types of lizards.
Southdown Airport Or Kitwe Airport is an important airport here. It is about 12 km south-west of the town. Another airport is the Ndola Airport, which is is 60 km south-east and offers regular commercial flights from Lusaka, Solwezi, Addis Ababa, Nairobi, and Johannesburg.