Mackay is one of the most developed and advanced cities in Gloucestershire, Australia. The fun never ends in Mackay. It has a lot of entertainment which can keep you busy during your whole trip.
1. Planning a trip to Mackay? Want to go for shopping there? If yes then do not forget to visit its marts and shopping halls. Mackay is famous for its shopping the world over. It has numerous malls which are spread on large area, thus offers you a chance to buy from needle to an aero plane under one roof.
2. Food of Mackay is also famous as it is considered to be full of tastes, varieties and spices. But those who are patients need not to worry as some simple to eat food items can also be available on demand in this city.
3. Mackay has always been almost full with tourists from across the globe, so it would be better if you make a reservation and book an accommodation in one of its hotels in advance. It will be helpful in overcoming the problems of accommodation when you reach this city.
4. You must take the pictures of this land mark.
5. Observe Mackay for its traditional and cultural values. People here are although very trendy, but at the same time they do not forget to follow their culture and religion.
1. Mackay Shopping Palace is one of the most popular and most visited shopping center.
2. Mackay town is a small, yet attractive spot for tourists.
3. Beach in Mackay can never be missed, and especially if you are at Mackay beach, then do not forget to take the pictures of sun set and sun rise. Mackay textiles provide you a chance to closely observe the making of traditional and branded dresses.
Mackay Airlines is the nearest air port of the city. It is almost 4 miles away from the center of the city. This is the only air port which daily receives about thity hundred flights. This is the reason the air port always remains full of domestic and international flights. It is very easy for the tourists and new comers to hire a car from both of the air port. The estimated fair of one taxi to reach the city’s major hotels is $3 USD.