Sunshine Coast is also known as a Victorian city due to the extreme beauty and rich culture of this city, which has its history traces from the early Victorian times. This is a small town situated in the New South Wales, Australia. Being one of the major tourist points in Australia, this town receives a sizeable number of visitors from all parts of the world on an annual basis. This town is rich in cultural, historical and traditional buildings.
1. If you visit Sunshine Coast and don’t go shopping then your visit is of no use. Shopping in this town is a must part of your trip. You can go to the big shopping malls to enjoy yourself.
2. The historical values, cultural heritage and traditions of this city are far very different and attractive, so observing their cultures and way of life is what you can do to make your holiday experience unforgettable.
3. Don’t miss to take the photographs of the natural beauty and beach point’s sun set and sun rise of Sunshine Coast.
4. The tasty cuisine of this city cannot be missed.
5. You must visit the ancient museum of this city. Every day thousands of tourists visit the ancient museum, as the museum is more likely to bring people close to the historical values of this city.
1. Driving to the Sunshine Coast resort is a matchless experience for you during your holiday.
2. Sunshine Coast Cultural Town is another smashing driving experience of the city. Because this town has many parks and zoos in its way, so the driver is more likely to enjoy his driving through the streets of this area.
3. Sunshine Coast Resort is another tourist attraction. With green belts around, its route is very luxurious.
The nearest airport from Sunshine Coast is Australian International Airport as well as Sunshine Coast’s local airport. Both of these airports are situated at a distance of about 42 miles and 51 kilometers away respectively from the center of Sunshine Coast. The two above mentioned airports daily receive hundreds of visitors and hundreds of flights. It is very easy for the tourists and new comers to hire a car from both of these air ports. The estimated fare of one taxi to reach the city’s major hotels is $75 USD.